200HR ART & SCIENCE OF YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING
Yoga Teacher Training DATES
NUNGWI | ZANZIBAR
4 JUNE – 2 JULY 2022
5 NOV – 3 DEC 2022
ABOUT THE COURSE
200 hr Art & Science of Yoga Teacher Training program focus on creative Vinyasa Flow, Ashtanga based and Yin yoga, pranayama, meditation, chanting, yoga philosophy and studying the link between what yogis has been saying for thousands of years and what scientist are only starting to discover and explore now.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand and share the knowledge and transformational powers of yoga
- To instruct and align the body verbally and through hands-on adjustments
- Incorporate yoga philosophy concepts into your classes
- Unleash your life force energy through pranayama
- Becoming mindful through meditation
- Create creative flowing and aligned orientated yoga classes
art & science of yoga teachers training
07:30am Coconut and fruits
08:00am Asana practice, pranayama and meditation
10:00 – 11:30am Brunch and Break
12:30 – 14:00pm Teaching methodology and art of adjustments
14:00 – 16:00pm Lunch and swim break
16:00 – 17:00pm Philosophy
17:30 – 19:00pm Asana practice, pranayama and meditation
Off days on Saturdays
You will need to purchase and bring the following books along:
Yoga Teacher training Package include:
– 28 nights accommodation at Badolina Bungalows
– 7am – Fruits & Coconut
– 10am – Brunch
– 7:30pm – Dinner
– Yoga Tuition
– Yoga Manual
– Yoga Certification which will allow you to register with Yoga Alliance International.
* Off day on Saturdays
$ 2 995 per person sharing double occupancy (one double bed & one three quarter bed)
$ 2 620 per person quadruple occupancy (2 bunk beds)
$ 3 600 single occupancy
* Lunch is not included
* No dinner included on off days on Saturdays.
* Transport from airport to hotel is 1 hour 15 min drive, $50 one way.
* Books not included
* Online Anatomy Training of $55 not included
Accepted payment methods:
Arrival, welcoming, opening and introduction on the Saturday at 17:30pm
Training starts on the Sunday
Closing Ceremony: Last Friday night
Departure: On the last Saturday
Any additional nights before or after the training can be booked and paid directly with Badolina Bungalows.
To secure your booking a $300 non-refundable deposit payment needs to be paid. Balance to be paid in full two months before the training.
meet the teachers
Founder & Lead Teacher
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you if you are interested to book a yoga holiday or yoga teachers training!
WhatsApp +255 62 063 6935